‘You must be very happy.’
– that moment when I looked too glad.
‘How could you be so positive even when things got… well, like this?!’
– that moment when everything seemed to fall apart, part one.
‘Please fail. Only from failures you can learn.’
– that moment when everything seemed to fall apart, part two.
‘Why do we always end up eating in silence?’
‘Because food is always good.’
– that moment when… food is good.
‘Among all, you are the strongest of all.’
– that moment when everything seemed to fall apart, part three.
‘If it makes you feel better, I’m sorry I hurt you.’
‘…but you should know that I didn’t mean it.’
‘I’m a terrible liar.’
– that moment when booze takes over.
‘HANG IN THERE. WE CAN SURVIVE THIS.’
– that moment when Torrent won’t finish downloading my Sherlock season 3.
‘Wait – it’s too soon for stupid.’
– that moment when we haven’t met for a long time and suddenly everything is junior-high-level conversations again.
I’m gonna add up to this every time I think of something nice :3
Added on 19.01.14
‘We only live once. Why make it hard to bear?’
– a wise friend.
‘Don’t watch them, they’re all lies.’
– my Korean boss on Korean dramas and their awfully sensitive guy characters.
Added on 08.02.14
‘Oh, so you like to watch people get eaten.’
– my ex-boss when he spotted “Game of Thrones” and “Attack on Titan” folders in my laptop.
Added on 07.07.14
‘Don’t worry, she’s strong.’
– what my current female boss said about me when a co-worker told her I wouldn’t be able to handle her.
Added on 19.08.14
‘I admire you for making that decision. I’ll do the same if I was in your position.
But I’m telling you that it won’t be the same. And I won’t be nice to you.’
– that moment when I told him the reason why I decided on something this big.
[…up until this moment I’ve come to realise how quotable this particular guy is…]
Added on 08.10.14
‘You know, sometimes I just want to set them alight.’
– after almost 2 weeks of sleepless nights, then receiving a completely lunatic criticiser that tells us to undo all the effort we put in these last 2 weeks even though the direction comes from their side in the first place. This sentence summed up all my feelings in that moment.
Added on 14.10.14
‘She never listens to me anymore.’
– things changed a lot after a year, and now this is how my boss describes me to an ex-coworker in an impromptu dinner.
Added on 09.12.14
‘Too much issue on Mondie.’
– me and my friend, the I Hate Monday club.
‘Me? Why do I need to comfort a guy? I like to comfort girls.’
– a rather loose afternoon with a tired boss.