Prompt from here.
The Hedonistic Wanderers’ Snack
- 100 gr of hedonism
- 200 gr of globe trekking
- 100 gr of mixed art powder, ratio design:music = 4:3
- 250 cc of architecture, pick the one fermented for 4 years
- 500 cc of all-girl
militaryCatholic school, pick the strictest one
- 3 tsp of perseverance
- 2 drops of whim
- 2 sheets of pride
- 150 cc of Chardonnay
- 300 cc of feels, extracted from BBC Sherlock feels.
- 1 bottle of hair dye: mahogany colour
- 1 bottle of nail polish: glittery black
How to make:
- Prepare a huge mixing bowl.
- Brush the inside with perseverance and whim so it won’t stick.
- Add in all-girl Catholic school, architecture, and mixed art powder.
- Stir slowly while adding hedonism and globe trekking.
- Let it rest until the dough rises.
- Cover dough with pride and put it in the blast chiller for about 3 minutes.
- Take out the dough after it’s tough, and cut into 4×4 cm cubes.
- Heat the feels in a frying pan.
- Quick-fry the cubes, use the Chardonnay to flambee until they sparkle like sugar cubes.
- Decorate the plate with hair dye and nail polish.
- Plate the cubes nicely on top of the mix.
- Serve while warm.
The cubes are alive, so heed these following warnings:
- Do not leave unattended for more than 2 minutes.
They will wander around unstoppably.
- Do not expose to empty surface and any kind of writing tools.
You will have the surface filled with artsy sketches you can’t clean.
- Do not expose to caffeine, alcohol, and/or any kind of good food.
They get addicted very easily.
- Do not put near fangirling materials.
They WILL fangirl.
And your arguments WILL be invalid.
You have been warned.