Prompt from here.
All taken with Samsung Galaxy SII and processed on Instagram.
Left to right, top to bottom:
- A pack of Lays I bought in Turkey just because I’ve never seen the yoghurt and herb flavour in where I live… It’s really good, by the way.
- My alma mater’s Keep Calm tee!
- The Puma shoes I got from Seoul last summer. My old Converse died and I buried it there, too.
- Nami Island in South Korea. Famous from its drama Winter Sonata, which I have no idea what it’s about even when I got there.
- A statue of the said drama in the said island, starring Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo. Pardon my Korean.
- Still in Nami Island, something that has got something to do with a scene in the drama. I still haven’t watched it.
- The rooftop of Shinsegae, a department store in Busan, South Korea. It was epically hot in summer but I couldn’t help being amazed by the vibrant colours of the whole garden.
- Green rose. Bet you’ve never seen one. I found it in a St Mary grotto in Lembang, West Java, when I was in a pilgrimage.
- The German football shirt I had on when Euro 2012 final was on… Felt like betraying my love for Casillas the whole match, but then again whoever wins I can never be let down :p